Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Help out a fellow artist? Vote for me. Thank you!

Hi Bloggers! 

I have a quick favor to ask. If you have a few seconds will you please do me a favor and click on this link that I have posted here and vote for me? I am trying to get some free art lessons that would really come in handy for the next year. I am trying to because a full time artist and I really need to brush up on my perspective skills and my skills at drawing portraits. This class could really help me with that and I will be able to build up my confidence and technique in order to become a full time artist. Thank you so much for your support! 

VOTE FOR FRANKIE


Again, I want to say thank you! 


First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING WITH CODE - FIRSTREP at checkout!
Frankie's Avon Page

No comments: