Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Getting Started AGAIN



I decided today that I am going to get back on track and make some more art. Since this decision I have been so happy. All day I feel like I have been skipping around and smiling and just enjoying myself completely.  I came down into my space where I paint, the basement now, and started to map out a couple. I live in Montana now and so I wanted to work on something from here. We went to Yellowstone last year and saw some of the prettiest water falls and some of the stinkiest bison ever! So I decided I would make that my starting place...   

The room here is a mess.. I know. I have lived in this house for only a couple months but I really have not been able to make it my own due to lack of time spent in it. I will for sure keep you updated. I think these two are going to make me so mad, so tired, so overwhelmed and ever so happy! 













First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING WITH CODE - FIRSTREP at checkout! Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

No comments: