Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer is here! And I need to prepare for it. Mentally!


I am not really looking forward to the heat this summer. It is coming! Last year I was miserable. I fell into a bit of a depression and was suffering from extreme allergies for the first time in my life. I couldn't go to the store or anything. I felt so stupid. What is also upsetting when you are like that is that people tend to avoid you! They think that you are sick or something but you are not. Just suffering from allergies. It seemed like the summer was worse than ever. The heat seemed to affect me twice as much as anyone else.  I feel so sorry for those of you out there have to deal with allergies. Thankfully this summer it just happens off and on and doesn't last for very long and my depression is not bothering me right now. Very happy. I am working on making sure I stay happy and find the positive in everything so that this summer is bearable. I know that may not make sense to some of you - but it really does make a difference. If you find the negative constantly in everything then everything will suck no matter if you once loved it before. I have got to stay positive. 

PS sunblock helps too! :) Actually makes your skin feel cooler and then you don't seem to get so hot so fast. Well that is my personal experience anyway ;) 


Be safe this summer! <3 XO


First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING WITH CODE - FIRSTREP at checkout!
Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

No comments: