Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Monday, January 14, 2013

Complimentary Painting

Hi Everyone. I trust you had a nice weekend. I had a pretty nice weekend. I have been thinking about a lot of things. I think I want to write a children's book. I think about it all the time infact but never really know what I want to write about. Now I think I am ready. I just need to start putting it down on paper. Also I am not really good with illustrations. I want to do my own of course but not sure how or where to start. Maybe I should just write the book first then worry about the art work later? I think that is better... 

I turned in my project for the facebook art group that I belong to (The Troubled Artist) today. We did a complimentary color project. Mine was in the form of an oil painting. It was fun. We kept it simple. I can't wait to see all the other and their projects. :) 

Now I am going to finish my little baby hat and gloves that I am crocheting. My very good friend just had a new grand baby! 




First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING WITH CODE - FIRSTREP at checkout!
Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

No comments: