Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Art Challenge with The Troubled Artist

I don't know if you knew it or not but I have a group on facebook called "The Troubled Artist". I like to call my blog that too now if you have not noticed :) I also call my little paper that. Either way I have had the group for a couple of years. Facebook changed a lot of stuff on me and I lost all my members. I had over 300! Now I have 10? Either way I like the fresh start. Us members are going to start a little challenge this week. I have been thinking about it and I think we are going to paint one object and we have to use complimentary colors. For example - if you are going to paint or build something red then you have to use green for the shadows.. etc.. or just use green for the background or whatever it is you are making.  Whatever makes you happy! Does this sound like something you might be interested in working on with us? If it does then please come on over to Facebook and sign up for The Troubled Artist

First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING WITH CODE - FIRSTREP at checkout! Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

No comments: