Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Monday, December 3, 2012

Right now I am trying to go through my phone and take off pictures I really don't need on there. If they are not going on instagram they I am going to put them here! I rounded up some of the cute things I made crocheting -


I wasn't sure how that picture was going to come out. I used the photo grid app and it would have been better if I filled it up a little more! NOTE TO SELF. 

Lets see.. what else do I have on here?? 


YIKES! 


My Finger sword. 


Me and my puppy.. 


My son is weird. 


FLowers in a glass. 


My other kitty. She is a little more relaxed than the other one! 


Prettttyyy. 

And those are some of the pictures on my phone! Well that was fun! 
XOXOXO



First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING WITH CODE - FIRSTREP at checkout! Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

No comments: