Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Thursday, November 15, 2012


Hi everyone. I have been kinda busy lately. Some of you know already that I started a facebook fansite for the art work. Its coming together nice. I have 45 fans now! If you would like to see what I am doing just click on Frankie's Art Projects And they are real fans. Not fans I had to trade "likes" for. That makes me happy. I have been making hats and things for my space in My Zibbet Space for only ten dollars and I am working on a new painting. I have not painted in 
a couple months so I was due! If you would like to see the painting that I am working on - go to My Progress. I am trying to share more of the trials and errors under the photos.  So what have you all been up to? I know not many come around and talk to me much here. Maybe you can come and talk to me on facebook? Hope to see you there! 


First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING WITH CODE - FIRSTREP at checkout! Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

No comments: