Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I have been busy! Finally.


It is so hot outside! I can not wait for the fall. This has been a pretty interesting summer for me so far. I have a teenager and she seems to be causing some trouble with the other girls out there so I have had the experience of getting my house TPed and just the other day a brick through my truck window. Time for security cameras! Also I am slowly in the process of moving. I am not trying to rush it because I hate to be rushed. ;) Anyway - I started painting again. Trying to keep my mind off of the heat and trying to get in some practice. I have not been doing much these days. Here are the small ones that I have done this week -

 This is an oil on canvas 8x10. Drama!
 This is oil on canvas 8x10

Again - Oil on canvas 8x10
 

This little cutie I painted about 2 months ago. Its an ACEO.
 
 
I hope everyone is having an okay summer and keeping cool. Its so HOT out there! I don't like it much. However I am thankful that we are not having those ugly storms. Tornadoes scare me. :) 
Oh yea, if you are on pinterest - look me up! pinterest.com/frankiestockman
 
 
 
 First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING WITH CODE - FIRSTREP at checkout! Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

No comments: