Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I love being a crafter

I have not really wanted to paint last couple of days. But I have really wanted to make something!! Anything!! Keeps my mind stable. Normally I would do that by painting but today since I didn't want to - I decided to crochet. My friend over at Creations By Gena showed me a picture of an owl cell phone case that someone had made and asked me if I could make one. I knew I could but I wasn't sure if I wanted to. So I sat on the idea and today was boring enough and I needed to keep busy - so it worked out. I think I went a little over the top with it. It is so dang cute though!! It looks like a little teddy bear with technology stuffing. (that sounded really dumb but eh.. its okay!)


See you all later! :) XOXO Frankie

First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING WITH CODE - FIRSTREP at checkout!
Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

No comments: