Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fires In Oklahoma

This is not the greatest weekend in Tulsa Oklahoma area. We have some crazy wild fires buring. Homes are being evacuated and burned. It's really sad. I thought all was saved when I saw lighting coming from the direction of the fires... Unfortunately the frontal winds made the fire worse and shift its position and it did not rain much if at all. I am hoping that maybe you who is reading this today can send a prayer asking for rain with less winds and lightening and spare all those who are in danger of losing their homes and lives. 

I painted a little bit more tonight. I picked up a painting that I really did not want to finish and ended up finishing it. I also did some changed to another one that I had thought was finished. I just did not like the stones it the picture so I went ahead and changed them a little.  I have been making little notes for my artist statement also. I think that is going to take me a couple more days! It's not an easy task. I thought it was going to be but I was very wrong! :) 

So here is the little painting that I worked on tonight and I feel is finished. 


My cell phone camera really stinks! It seems like they are going to come in very clean but then when I look back at them - fuzzy. When I make my own art site I am going to get them all scanned so they will be perfect. Since this is just my blog I think it will be alright for now. :) 

Thank you for coming in and looking at the work and praying for those who are affected by the wildfires here. XO Frankie







First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING WITH CODE - FIRSTREP at checkout! Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

No comments: