Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Monday, April 9, 2012

Garlic in 15 min. or Less.



I was going to do some of those 15 min or less paintings. So here is my first one. Its small however. Its on an art card. So I suppose that makes it an automatic ACEO. ;) 

Here is my first one - I present to you.. 
GARLIC.
Oil on Canvas Paper 2.5 X 3.5



I think my next will be done today also. They are fun and tiny and I really like to paint on the small cards because it takes a lot of pressure off of me. 




First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING WITH CODE - FIRSTREP at checkout! Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

3 comments:

Sandra Tyler said...

15 minutes? Tops? Wow.

Frankie Stockman said...

I went as fast as I could. The painting is very small so it gave me a lot of extra time! :) It is the size of a baseball card.

Frankie Stockman said...

I started a second one.. Not working out for 15 min. This one is going to be a couple hours. I am not sure why I chose grapes for the short timed painting. Next time - apples or actually, I am going to go with chives. hahaha. :)