Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Its Sat. Yeah! and I am rich!


Today is a nice day. It's actually extremely cold outside though. The weather is so bipolar. I heard that it snowed in Italy for the first time in 30 years. That is what my hunny told me this morning. I am trusting he didn't make it up and so I am sharing it with you here. 

I was just going through my wallet and found some old gift cards. They have been in there for over a year! I was sure they had expired. So instead of throwing them away first I checked their balance. I am 91 bucks richer baby! I will use them now. 

I finished the little painting that I started. I kinda stalled because I didn't think I liked it. Sometimes I need others to like the work so that I can jump on the bandwagon. I dont know if that made any sense! Then last night I was going to paint a chicken because I really do like chickens in art. I think its their colors more than anything. But anyway - thats what I was going to do. So would you like to see that Chicken?? Here you go. 


Well? What do you think of that chicken? I am sure that my attention span is about as long as my five year old. Actually she might have a couple min. on me! This turned out nicely though. I need to sign it still. Oh. and I almost forgot.. the Milk House.. 


This is the one that I stopped working on for a week. It took me 2 min. to finally finish it last night before I painted the "chicken". Art cards are fun. When I do not want to be painting large projects but I do want to paint - these are perfect for it. However.. I still need to figure out the darn dollhouse painting.    

Well I hope you all have a really nice weekend! Hope to talk to you very soon!
XO FRANKIE



First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING! Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

2 comments:

Creation's by Gena said...

The Milk House turned out really nice and I like it a lot. The "Chicken" one...LOL I was going to say.. That night when we talked on facebook you said you were going to do a chicken then the next morning I saw this ACEO of the sea. LOL I know, the chicken tried to fly and fell into the sea! HAHA

Frankie said...

Yea. I just started looking around and thinking.. and decided.. I wanted to do that instead.. hahaha. :) OH well. Turned out nice though.