Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kung Fu Vollyball?

Okay! You all know that I have to share with you all the weird things or even the normal things that I learn about. Tonight I learned about Sepaktakraw. In English it translates - Kick Ball. Pretty simple right? I was watching a tournament on television and I have to say I have never been a Volleyball fan but this game - I really enjoyed watching it! They are not allowed to use their hands at all. They just use their feet and heads. But when the "attacker" goes to kick the ball over the net! Its insane! He is totally kicking that thing Kung Fu style over the net!! I love it. Alright. Well its late and I need to go to bed. I have been using my little mini trampoline. I might have spoke about it already but I did a little workout tonight and I am super sore! So I am going to bed now. :) Enjoy the video. Tell me if you have heard of it before. 


First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING! Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

1 comment:

Darla said...

Well this post certainly reminds me of the time when I worked as a middle school teacher. It was a great job but the pay was not enough for my mortgage. Now I am working from home selling import export goods online, mostly digital items and gifts for this upcoming Christmas. My profits have been looking great and I was able to pay off my mortgage also. Everyone can do this, work from home and earn big profits online. The question is HOW and WHERE to find info.