Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Starting a new painting.


I am actually a little bit further. I am going to try to paint this painting in Glazes. I have been doing a lot of studying about glazes and I am sure I am ready. So far.. So good. :)  I thought I could get the whole under painting done last night but my daughter decided to show me her new APP on her ipod that changes the way your voice sounds. So we played with that and laughed and laughed and laughed for too long. Then i was tired and started to see weird things on the painting and had to stop. ;) 


First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING! Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

1 comment:

Made By Tammy said...

Wow, Phenomenal so far! Can't wait to see it when its finished.