Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lightening! So pretty.

Some pictures I took with my cell phone last night of the storm.
These are the clouds that ripped through Joplin three nights ago. :( We watched them get bigger and bigger as they moved. We all new they would be big trouble.

I hung out for hours. This helped me pass the time while the stormed passed. I usually do not sleep when we have Tornado warnings like we did last night. I need to stay awake just incase.
Not too bad for a cell phone photo. I have a couple more too. One I have is so good that I want to send it in. Uho.. I think I just heard thunder outside. We are supposed to have yet another one tonight. I will be there with my camera.. In the window. I do not go outside.. no no no.. TOO SCARY.

---------------------------------------------------
Polaroid CIA-1237RC 12MP CCD Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD Display (Red)Sandisk 4GB Secure Digital SD HC Memory Card (SDSDB-4096, BULK, No Reader)Casio Exilim EX-Z35 12 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.5-Inch LCD (Purple)
---------------------------------------------------
First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING!

Frankie's Avon Blog
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

3 comments:

DebbieLynne said...

That second photo is spectacular, Frankie!

Frankie said...

Hi Debbie.. Yeah.. it was pretty cool. I have a couple more that are really nice too but I did not want to post them on line just yet. I was thinking I might put them in a contest or something. :)

Wee Spookeez Design said...

Really nice shots Frankie. Talk about perfect timing!! Also, I heard about some mean tornadoes that ripped through Oklahoma and I was keeping my fingers crossed that they missed you. Scary mother nature!