Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I love my little artists.


This is the last week for my art classes. I really did not think it would bother me too much. Yesterday I ended one and when all the children were telling me their stories about their silly animals - I honestly did not hear much of them. I just watched the kids as they talked. I looked at their faces and their happy eyes. I then became very sad. I am going to miss them! And with all this crazy weather I will worry for them also. I almost started to cry when I thought of all of this. I had to hide it from them. When the last child was in their car with their parent waving goodbye to me as if they would see me again soon - the tears just came out. I could not stop them! I also prayed for their safe return and for the Angels to look over them. This is my second school year with them but this time it really hit me. I am not like the normal teachers. I do not rotate them out after the year is over. I usually have the same children all year long and then into the next. Well that is how it has worked out so far. They have all stolen my heart. I have one more to go this week. It's going to be hard for me also. But I will not let them see me sad. But I know I will cry on my way home again. I could cry right now just typing this out. 


First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING! Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

4 comments:

Wee Spookeez Design said...

You will be teaching them again next year then?

Frankie said...

Yeah. I sure hope so. I like them. They have really grown on me. :):) One of the girls actually looks like one of my daughters too. She acts just like her too. It makes me smile. :)

Made By Tammy said...

Makes me want to cry just reading this! So understand...
((BIG Hugs))

Frankie said...

Aww.. thank you Tammy :)