Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Monday, May 9, 2011

Have trouble with my blog.

I am having some trouble with my blog. I came in to catch up with all the blogs that I am following and it says that I am not following any! I have no idea what that is all about because I should be following at least 70 other blogs! So I am going to try it again in a bit. This makes no sense.


First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING! Frankie's Avon Blog
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

1 comment:

ArtMuse Dog and Carol said...

Just stopped by to see how you are doing with your art ~ hope you had a Wonderful Mother's Day ~ your art is good ~ hoping you will find time to work on it ~ just my wish for you ^_^ I waited too long and now it is not easy ~ just a thought ~ ^_^