Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Not much going on today. I heard a song today that I want to share with you... It made me cry..



I need to figure out what I am going to do today.. 
I want to take my kids out and have some fun with them because its such a nice day but at the same time
I am torn because I want to work on my painting and drawing. 

I do not have an update of the painting yet - but I do have one of the drawing.. 


I started to make some crocheted roses also for one of my Avon Costumers. I hope she likes them. She is a really nice woman and I like her very much. 

I want you all to have a good weekend!! I will talk to you soon! 

XO XO XO XO 

3 comments:

ArtMuse Dog and Carol said...

Just dropped in to say Hi and see how you are? What did you finally end up doing ~ Always tricky to take care of your children's needs and your own ~ Do you ever sketch when you take them out or take pics? that you can paint later ~ Keep a journal (painted, sketched of their antics while outside? ~ Just a thought ~ let me know how you are ~ hugs and namaste, artmusedog ~ Carol

Frankie said...

Hi Carol! I am doing well. Thank you for asking. Now let me answer all of your questions.. I ended up doing house work! :( The children decided they wanted to go outside in the back yard and make mud. So I let them. I do not get to sketch when we go out normally because I am always afraid my little one will fall so I have my eyes on her the whole time. She is very adventurous and has no fear! I have not painted nor drawn any of my children yet but I take a billion pictures of them. I was thinking about doing a sitting of them and having all their portraits done but I do not want them to dislike the "painter" side of mommy.. So I am going to wait till they get older. I would like to paint my oldest daughter .. She is now 19. She lives a couple hours away though. Some day soon though :) I hope you are having a good weekend so far! Thank you again for stopping by..

Kat W said...

Amazing drawing - so full of emotion and character. I wish I could draw faces - it is my hugest problem but one I'd like to remedy when I can gather my guts and patience to learn.
Thanks for visiting my blog, it was good to 'see' you :-)
Lovely song.
Kat X