Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not a lot is going on yet this morning. I am going to work on some mini paintings. I need to get a little practice before I touch my large painting.   I am still kinda sore from the whole "getting slim" thing that I am working on. 

I missed one of my art classes that I teach yesterday because the Email system is no good sometimes! Makes me so frustrated because I want to perform at high levels! When I do not I feel stressed out. I know that is natural. I think what frustrates me the most is that I work for someone else. Every day I am responsible for so many other people *my children* and so for me to feel that I am responsible for someone else now I get upset when I let that person down and of course a little angry because guilt and anger are best friends.  To think of it.. I do not think there has ever been a time that I have not just been responsible for me and me alone. As a child I felt that I was always responsible for my mother. Then at sixteen I had my first child and got married. So I get a little overwhelmed I think sometimes. Anyways.. I will get over it.  Just me venting today. I will clean the living room and feel a lot better! :) yay. Then paint! i think I will paint an apple. I have a couple of them laying around. 

So - so far my day started out bad - but I have big plan on making it better because LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT! And I choose to make it a good day regardless! 

I was going to add a picture too but every time I try it makes my computer lock up. So I am going to skip that for now! :) Hope you all have a wonderful day. 



T
First Time Orders FREE!
Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

The Color Wheel Company Artist Mixing Guide Color Wheel color wheel @ $7.96
Darice Mar100 Fibra Colored Markers with Storage Rack, 100 Count @ $18.00
Table Easel Elmwood @ $39.00

1 comment:

Evelyn Campbell Curtis said...

you are so right. we can choose to e happy, choose to have a good day! i hope it all works out how you want it!