Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Monday, April 11, 2011

My most recent things that I made...

Well I made a couple of things lastnight while waiting for the sprouts to clean (they did not finish). 



I was thinking I may sell this pattern in my zibbet shop.. it would sell for about 3 or so bucks right? You  think? Not sure how to write it out... I have to figure that part out. 


(GOOGLE AD)



(GOOGLE AD)


This is cute. It's a string of hearts. After I am finished with it, I think i am going to felt it. I have not done that yet so I would like to try. Anyways.. So that is what I made! I had fun. :) 
If you have not seen my FANPAGE for facebook you can look me up @ http://www.facebook.com/TheArtOfNecking 





First Time Orders FREE! Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

5 comments:

Kristen said...

you're SO talented Frankie! seriously every time i come here you have something new and fresh to share. I wish I had your creative genius :)

Delita said...

Wow that's so cute. I need to learn from you :). You are so talented.

Frankie said...

I wish I could show you ladies how to crochet. Its fun. My grandmother taught me when I was about seven. Thought it was silly then and just made some book markers. Now that I am older I like to make whatever. But- I am lazy.. So I try to keep it simple.

And I LOVE scarves. Some girls like shoes.. I like scarves. :)

Thank you Ladies.

Wee Spookeez Design said...

Frankie, It's a complete mystery to me how you create these things. I mean, I know there are a couple needle thingies involved, but other than that I can only conclude that you have crazy magical powers!!...Very nice work!...

Frankie said...

Dean! that made me laugh! Really.. I laughed out loud. Your so funny. It's pretty easy.. You know how it goes :) ANNND I only use one needle. Actually.. A Hook.