Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I have started a new blog that is completely separate from this one. If  you would like to do a link exchange I would love to! I am not asking you to follow the blog in no means at all. Just think of the link exchange and let me know if you would be interested or not.  Thanks everyone! http://missfrankiear.blogspot.com/p/link-exchange.html  I did get the idea for the name from my fellow blogger http://graphicdesignconfessions.blogspot.com/  The only trouble with using the word "Confessions" I feel as if I have to tell everyone a secret a day! hahaha.. SO MUCH PRESSURE!  Anyways.. Check out her blog.. She is really cute. 

First Time Orders FREE SHIPPING! Frankie's Avon Page
Live a Healthier Life! Starting Today!
GNLD Vitamins

1 comment:

Kristen said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE! And I love the name of your new blog! I will have to go check it out. :)