Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Get Busy!

How is everyone doing??

I really need to get busy. I poke around at all the other art blogs and I see everyone bustling around and getting the job done.... not me! I'm just sitting here watching the clouds go by..   They really are pretty though.  :) I might have an idea for a painting.. I have to watch the clouds go by a little bit longer first.

2 comments:

Wee Spookeez Design said...

Haha... so silly! (I would use "lol", but I have a real aversion to that for some reason...kinda like fingernails going across a chalkboard! Not sure why exactly?...

Frankie said...

No kidding. I remember when AOL was huge! I think I was in my early twenties. Anyway - thats when ROFLMAO came out and all that. I hated it. I still do. I really can not get into to it either. Thats why I say Laughing @ or hahahahah.. I remember too I was watching my cousin talk on the AOL IM and she was typing "LOL" at the person that was talking to her. Her mouth never once cracked a smile even! I laughed so hard at that. I thought that was one of the funniest things I had seen.