Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Monday, January 31, 2011

One down more to go.

Well I decided that I am done with this one. If I think of anything else.. Highlights etc.. I will do that. But for now I am calling it done.  Largest painting I have painted. The girl is my Emmie. She tried to take a picture of me with it but ... yeah....  so I just took a picture of her instead. She is going to be four in about five days. :)   




5 comments:

Creation's by Gena said...

WOW Frankie that is a HUGE painting in deed!

Frankie said...

Yes.. Yes in deed. When I got the canvas my heart was beating so fast. I could not stop smiling about it. That sounds silly.. I know.. But I was so excited. And there it is. I put something on it. :)

Jamie Lynn said...

Large! I have a couple BUT they are blank...what a huge commitment, ya know

Wee Spookeez said...

Luv it Frankie!! It's very moody...almost ominous. I want to sit on those rocks and get drenched by the sea spray! On another note, your little one is adorable and needs her cheeks pinched!...

Claudia said...

Having Emily in the pic gives us a good perspective of the size of the painting. Happy birthday, Em!