Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Napkin Art #1

This morning we went to IHOP for breakfast. While waiting for my food I decided to color on the napkin. This was my drawing. I just used the little kid crayons that they give the sprouts when they come in (our 3 year old was with us) Then I signed it and gave it to the waitress. I told her to keep it because I will be famous one day and just smiled. She smiled so big at me and then looked at the napkin and said.. I believe you! hahaha.. I LOVED IT! You have no idea how happy I was after that. I am sure she will throw it away but it was so much fun to do that either way.  


No comments: