Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Friday, December 10, 2010

Interested In Me?

I see that I have a couple extra followers! Actually that reference sounds bad. I would rather say - I have a couple new potential friends! ;) That sounds better. I am glad to see you here and I hope that I do not bore you too much. If you ever have anything you want to share with me about what I say.. Please do!   Again.. thanks for hanging out with me here. :) 


I will write more tonight! 

2 comments:

Deanzart said...

Hi Frankie, think I've finally figured this thing out. Hope your Fridays gone well.

Frankie said...

Hi Dean. I think you did too. :) I am sure glad you did! :)