Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Friday, November 19, 2010

Sweaty and Gross

I went to the gym this morning and did my daily walk. Now I am going to keep this real so for all of you who think that I am precious and perfect, and I know there are a LOT of you out there, I stink right now. I wear this belly belt thing that is supposed to help cut down on your water retention spots (muffin top) and it does make me sweat. All the way down my back end to be honest with you! Its very ugly and unbecoming but that is the price I pay for now. Going to get one of those ones that look like shorts. :) I found one for twenty bucks. Yeah me.   Anyways... After I get all cleaned up I am going to start working on a painting. I have one .. okay two ..   ALRIGHT three...   that I need to finish but I just really want to start a new one. I want to paint an Angel. We will see how it works out. I will post my updates...                       my thoughts and my struggles through it all.. And more my word .. there will be some of all of those. Never fails. :)

3 comments:

Frankie said...

and "mark" my words.. not more my words. hahah. sorry.

Creation's by Gena said...

LOL you are a mess girl. I can't wait to see your new paintings. I am working on a angel too! Going to paint it on an old cabinet door. Also, I have your little painting I gotta get busy on. geesh, so much to do. I think we should clone ourselves,just not the stinky parts!

Frankie said...

Where did you get the cabinet door? :) Sounds fun. Will be looking for it. Do you think if yo stopped making stuff... you would waste away Gena?