Art is a jealous mistress, and, if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband, and an ill provider. (Waldo Emerson)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My first post!

Alright so this is my first post. I will try to work on this every day! I have tons of things to talk about and say! I'm excited that I have finally sat down and made a blog. I hope it is user friendly and you all enjoy coming here to visit me. Please do not hesitate to follow me so I can find your blog in return. Also please comment on anything you feel necessary!  See you again soon!

5 comments:

Jeremy Millen said...

Good luck with the blogging. I started mine back around January and haven't done too much with it. I want to do many things with it, but I usually forget that I have it. Maybe you will inspire me!

:)

Claudia said...

Very nice, Frankie. Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Creation's by Gena said...

Frankie, I am so happy to see this blog that you are finally making. Have some fun and I look forward to seeing more of your creations on here and in your online store!

((HUGS))

Frankie said...

Well I am done for the night. Thanks to you for coming in and checking it out. I will be getting to your blogs in the morning after the gym! :) I am doing so good with the gym. I am proud of myself. :):) I have no classes tomorrow either.. YEAH!

qmesocuteq said...

k i see what your talking about now = ) not really sure where or how to begin but will spend more time with it later on k...working on your blanket,, havent in a week so now im behind sorry about that. u will have it soon i promise =) love u!!!